Sweet Apple Pie Pork Chops Recipe
Apple pie pork chops — are you serious?
YES! These bad boys are foolishly good and definitely deserve a try! This is one of the easiest pork chop recipes you’ll find, and it has the most flavor-packed into one bite.
These pork chops use Lane’s Apple Pie Seasoning, an item featured by Grill Masters Club. The recipe is a sweet and savory dish that will rock your flavor pallet. The salt from the brine and sweetness from the apple pie seasoning is a killer combo. Don’t let them scare you away, these flavor profiles will pleasantly surprise you. Plus, the brine helps with the juiciness that is usually not in pork chops. We seared them at high heat and finished them off on indirect heat to help keep those intense juicy flavors.
Sweet Apple Pie Pork Chops feat. Lane's Apple Pie Seasoning
- Lane's Apple Pie Seasoning (featured box item)
- Lane's Sweet Tea Brine (optional)
- Lane's Original Smoked Salt (substitute Kosher Salt)
- 2 Bone-in Pork Chops
- Brine Pork Chops for 6 hours in Lane's Sweet Tea Brine - in the fridge.
- Once chops are finished brining - pull them and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with Lane's Apple Pie Seasoning.
- Setup your grill half indirect and the other half direct heat. Get your grill up to 500 degrees. If you have grill grates have them setup as well.
- On direct heat place pork chops on grill for 45 seconds then rotate 90 degrees for another 45 seconds. Flip and repeat.
- Once seared, place indirect heat with a pad of butter on top until it reaches an internal temperature of 145.
- Sprinkle Smoked finishing salt on the Chops and rest for 10 minutes.