Buffalo Blue Cheese Fries
Crispy fries, melted sharp cheddar cheese, your favorite chicken tenders tossed in Blonde Beard’s IPA Buffalo Sauce, blue cheese crumbles, ranch and plenty of Blonde Beard’s IPA Buffalo Sauce to top it off.
Blonde Beard’s Buffalo Blue Cheese Fries
These are very customizable and great for a quick meal or snack, use what's in your fridge and the sauce you have on hand.
- Baking Sheet
- Sharp Cheddar or Jack cheese (Shredded)
- Fries (Couple big handfuls of fries. Waffle fries in the air fryer would work great!)
- Blue Cheese (Crumbled)
- Chicken Tenders (Breaded)
- Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
Blonde Beard's IPA Buffalo Sauce
- Cook your fries and chicken tenders according to package instructions.
- Toss chicken tenders in your favorite Blonde Beard's IPA Buffalo Sauce as soon as they're cooked and chop into bite size pieces.
- Turn oven on to low broil.
- Layer Fries, shredded cheese and chicken tenders on baking sheet
- Broil on low 3-5 minutes until cheeses are melted and bubbling.
- Top with Blue Cheese crumbles, extra Blonde Beard's IPA Buffalo Sauce, and blue cheese or ranch dressing