Buffalo Beer Cheese Dip
We love cooking with beer, it’s flavors and aromas take dishes to the next level. What better way to show off in the kitchen, than to pair our IPA Buffalo Sauce with some creamy melty beer cheese dip.
Blonde Beard’s Buffalo Beer Cheese Dip
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup
Blonde Beard’s IPA Buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup Lager Beer
- ¼ cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 ½ Tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Brown Mustard
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- Melt butter over medium heat and stir in flour.
- Pour in beer, let it come to a simmer.
- Add Blonde Beard’s IPA Buffalo sauce, milk, cheeses, mustard and paprika.
- Stir slowly over medium low heat until cheese is melted.
- Once cheese is melted, let it come to a simmer then remove from heat.
- Drizzle Blonde Beard’s IPA Buffalo Sauce on top and sprinkle with Blue Cheese crumbles.
- Serve immediately with pretzels, veggies or bread.NOTE: This dip cools quickly. To keep cheese extra melty, serve in a crockpot on warm or something similar.