Carolina BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
Torchbearer’s Carolina-Style Barbecue Chicken Pizza
This barbecue chicken pizza pairs a strong tart flavor of the northern Carolina BBQ style with the sweet mustard taste of Torchbearer's Carolina-Style Barbecue Sauce.
- Baking Stone (optional)
- 6-8 oz Torchbearer's Carolina-Style Barbecue Sauce (featured box item)
- 1 Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1 Large Chicken Breast (cooked and cubed)
- 1 Pepper (chopped)
- ¼ cup Onion (chopped)
- ⅓ cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 400° F. If using a baking stone, place it in the oven during the preheat.
- Place the whole wheat pizza dough on baking stone or ungreased cookie sheet.
- Pour Torchbearer's Carolina-Style Barbecue Sauce onto dough and spread around evenly.
- Sprinkle the precooked and cubed chicken over the pizza.
- Add the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle onion and pepper over the mozzarella.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake 12-14 mins.
- Cut into even slices, serve and enjoy!
Thanks to Torchbearer Sauces for this next-level BBQ chicken pizza recipe!