Wilder Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe
Don’t have any Sweet & Hot Mustard from Wilder left in the cupboard? Click here and use promo code GRILLMASTERSS&H at checkout for 20% off at WilderCondiments.com
Wilder Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
This recipe was created exclusively for Grill Masters Club by Isabel Freed, chef + owner at Wilder Condiments and features their Sweet & Hot Mustard from our May 2022 box.
- ½ cup Wilder Condiments Sweet & Hot Mustard or any whole grain mustard (featured in our May 2022 box)
- ½ cup Honey
- Juice of a Lemon
- 1 clove Garlic (smashed and minced)
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Whisk all ingredients (excluding chicken) in a small bowl.
- Reserve 4 tablespoons of sauce and pour the remaining honey mustard mixture over the chicken, toss and cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill on medium-medium high heat. Brush grates with oil.
- Grill chicken for about 6-7 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the grill and transfer it to a cutting board.
- Let the chicken stand for 5-10 minutes. Then, slice and serve with the reserved honey mustard sauce.