Sweet Heat Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Roasted Sweet Potatoes feat. BBQ Sweet Heat by Sauce Goddess
This quick and easy sweet potato recipe calls for BBQ Sweet Heat Seasoning by Sauce Goddess, our featured dry rub.
- Baking Sheet
- 2 tbsp Sauce Goddess BBQ Sweet Heat Dry Rub (featured box item)
- 1 tbsp Light Olive Oil
- 2 slices Bacon (diced)
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes or Yams (diced into 1" cubes)
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Dice the sweet potatoes.
- Toss in olive oil and bacon pieces.
- Place on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with Sauce Goddess BBQ Sweet Heat Dry Rub.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Stir to turn the pieces over in the pan so all sides brown.
- Bake another 10 minutes. Pierce with a fork to test if they are done. They should be crispy on the outside and tender when pierced.
- Taste and sprinkle with more Sauce Goddess BBQ Sweet Heat Dry Rub to taste.
Many thanks to Sauce Goddess for this simple but delicious sweet potato recipe!