Spellbound Meatloaf with Sweet BBQ Sauce
This is not your average meatloaf. This recipe moves beyond typical ground beef to include a mixture of meats with the addition of bread crumbs, onion, garlic and herbs. The result is moist and rich.
This meatloaf recipe is the ideal dish for your family to enjoy!
20% off your first order at LanesBBQ.com w/ promo code GMCLUB20!
Lane's Spellbound Meatloaf with Sweet BBQ Sauce
- Baking Sheet (Use Parchment Paper)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Dice red onion
- In a skillet melt butter and sauté Onion
- In a large bowl hand mix Ground Beef, Panko bread crumbs, 4 Large Eggs, Sautéed Onions, 1/2 cup Lane's Kinda Sweet Sauce, 1/4 cup Worcestershire, and 2 tbsp Lane's Spellbound Seasoning until thoroughly mixed.
- Form into a loaf on a baking sheet (use parchment paper)
- Bake at 350 deg until internal temperature is about 140 (about 20 minutes depending on the loaf shape - Check internal temp)
- When internal temp is 140 deg pull and baste 1/2 cup LLane's Kinda Sweet BBQ Sauce and place back in the oven.
- Bake until internal temp is 155 to 160 degrees
- Pull, Slice however you like to slice meatloaf, we slice at about an inch.NOTES:**You can always add some green chiles for a smokey flavor**Use a food processor to blend up some fire roasted. tomatoes. **You can add shredded cheese if you would like. Or use pepper jack cheese if you want a little kick