With velveeta, cream cheese, Colby Jack, ground beef, chorizo, rotel, green chiles, and a dash of uncle bubby’s cow Rub, this smoked queso recipe is a cranked-up version of basic queso.
20% off with GRILLMASTER22. Expires 6/30/23
Uncle Bubby's Smoked Queso
This mouthwatering appetizer is ridiculously simple to prepare, yet once you start eating it, you won't be able to stop!
- 2 Lbs Velveeta
- 8 oz Colby Jack
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 6 oz Chorizo
- 1 Can Rotel with Green Chiles
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Jalapeno Diced (Optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Flakes
- 3 Tablespoons
Uncle Bubby's Cow Rub
- 4 oz Beer
- Start off by browning the chorizo and ground beef together, until cooked.
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a medium foil pan including Uncle Bubby's Cow Rub.
- Smoke for 90 minutes and then stir.
- Add a little milk if it's too thick.
- Smoke another 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from smoker and serve with tortilla chips. Try not to eat the whole pan by yourself!