Mis’ Rubin’s Savory Browned Butter Cracker Recipe
“You are going to love the toasty butter in these browned butter crackers. Seasoned with Mis’ Rubin’s Fish Magic All Purpose Seasoning, enjoy with our Creamy Pimento Cheese.
This recipe makes a bunch and they will keep for a couple of weeks (if they hang around that long) to serve with soups, salads or for adding to your charcuterie trays and snack platters.
Use all one kind of cracker, or a variety like we did.”
– Robert Landers
Owner, Mis’ Rubin’s Seasonings
Mis’ Rubin’s Savory Browned Butter Crackers
- 4 tbsp Mis’ Rubin’s Fish Magic All Purpose Seasoning (featured box item)
- ¾ lb Unsalted Butter (3 sticks)
- 16 oz Crackers (we used mini clubs, crispy rounds, and bite-size triangle pita crackers)
- 2 tbsp Dried Parsley
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
Browned Butter Instructions:
- Heat butter over MEDIUM heat in a heavy bottomed skillet, whisking and watching closely as it melts.(Best not to do in a dark skillet so you can see it as it reaches browned perfection.)
- Continue heating for about 6-7 minutes, until butter smells nutty and has turned golden brown. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Prepare the Crackers:
- Preheat your oven to 325.
- Add Mis’ Rubin’s Fish Magic All Purpose Seasoning, parsley and brown sugar to browned butter. Stir to mix well.
- Put your crackers in a large bowl and pour the seasoned butter over your crackers.
- Gently toss with hands for about 2 minutes to make sure the crackers are well-coated.
- Spread your coated crackers onto a large baking sheet or lasagna-size pan and place in preheated oven.
- Toast for about 25 minutes, gently stirring every few minutes.
- Serve with our Creamy Pimento Cheese and enjoy!Let your crackers cool before storing in an airtight container up to to 2 weeks.