Low and Slow No Wrap Ribs Recipe
If you’re looking for a hearty, economical meal that even your picky eater will love, Low and Slow No Wrap Ribs are the way to go! This is a recipe for ribs that are cooked low and slow over indirect heat, with no wrap. The meat will be fall-off-the-bone tender and flavorful.
20% off your first order at LanesBBQ.com w/ promo code GMCLUB20!
Lane's Low and Slow No Wrap Ribs Recipe
- Cherry Wood Chips
- Spray Bottle
- 13” x 9” x 3” Foil Pan
- Remove the silverskin membrane on back of ribs and trim ends as needed.
- Prep grill for indirect cooking at 225 - 250 °F, adding cherry wood chips
- Add your aluminum foil pan with 32 - 64oz of apple juice, you can add water to mix, then place your grate on top. This creates maximum humidity and flavor in your grill
- Apply mustard or olive oil to both sides of ribs as your rub binder
- Season both sides thoroughly with Lane’s Spellbound Rub Seasoning
- Place on grill above pan, cooking at 225 - 250 °F for 4 ½ hours, or until you reach an internal temperature of 195 °F.
- Add apple juice to spray bottle and spritz after 60 minutes, and again every 30 minutes, up to 4 times.
- As you approach the last 90 minutes of your cook, glaze the ribs with Myron Mixon’s Vinegar Sauce, and again every 30 minutes, for a total of 3 times.
- They now have pulled back from the bone and are shiny. The rib should have a clean bite. Enjoy!