Lemon & Garlic Peri-Peri Chicken Burgers
It’s time to crank up the heat with these delectable Lemon & Garlic Peri-Peri Chicken Burgers, so fire up the grill. A delicious summer meal that will please everyone of your family and friends for your next barbecue! savory with the ideal dash of spice.
African Dream Foods offers this expert tip: for the most mouthwatering tastes, marinade your chicken breasts for at least 5 hours (OR up to 12 hours).
African Dream Foods Lemon & Garlic Peri-Peri Chicken Burgers
- Shallow Dish
- Cling Wrap
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- ¼ Cup
Lemon & Garlic Peri-Peri Sauce
- ½ Tablespoon Habanero Chili Salt
FOR THE SMASHED AVO:
- 2 Medium Avocados
- ½ Tablespoon
Habanero Chili Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
FOR JULIENNE VEG MIX
- ¼ Cup Julienne-cut Carrots
- ¼ Cup Julienne-cut Red Peppers
- ¼ Cup Julienne-cut Yellow Peppers
- ¼ Cup Julienne-cut Red Cabbage
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ Tablespoon Olive oil
- 4 Fresh Burger Buns
FOR THE PERI-PERI CHICKEN BURGERS
- Make sure you prepare your julienne vegetable mix and mashed avocado before cooking the chicken. All of your pre-cut vegetables, olive oil, and red wine vinegar should be combined in a medium bowl; leave aside. Grab a second medium bowl, add the avocados, and crush them with a fork to the desired consistency (we suggest keeping it somewhat chunky). Next, add the lime juice and habanero chili salt.
- This is the moment you've been waiting for, so fire up the grill and have a drink. Each piece of chicken should be grilled for 3 to 4 minutes on each side over direct medium heat.
- Build your burger with the sliced vegetables and mashed avocado, then indulge. Try a few drops of our Bird’s Eye Chilli Sauce if you want a little additional spice!