Spiceology’s Honey Habanero Butter Sauce Recipe
Use this recipe to create a versatile, sweet and savory butter that you can use in any other dish to kick things up a notch — like this pan-seared steak, for example.
Honey Habanero Butter Sauce by Spiceology
With this recipe, you can utilize Spiceology's Smoky Honey Habanero Rub (a featured box item) to create a savory butter that's enjoyable on everything from potato chips to chicken wings.
- ½ cup Smoky Honey Habanero Rub by Spiceology (featured box item)
- ½ lb Butter (diced into ½ inch cubes and let sit out at room temperature)
- 2 cups Honey
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup White Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- Combine all ingredients except butter into a 6-quart sauce pan. Heat over medium until a simmer is achieved. Watch your heat and turn down as needed or the mixture will boil over.
- Reduce the mixture by 1 quarter and pull off heat. Take diced butter and add to the mixture. Mix with a wooden spoon, gently, until incorporated.
- To serve: toss with fresh potato chips or your favorite brand of potato chips. Coat chicken wings or fried chicken in it as well.
Thanks to Spiceology for this versatile and delicious recipe!