Honey Garlic Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
Honey Garlic Grilled Pork Chops feat. XXX-Garlic Seasoning Rub by Miners Mix
Break out the grill and impress friends and family with this easy, but delicious, pork chop recipe. Features XXX-Garlic Seasoning Rub by Miners Mix.
- XXX-Garlic Seasoning Rub by Miners Mix (featured box item)
- 8 Bone-in Pork Chops (cut about ½" thick; about ¼ lb each)
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or your preferred oil)
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- First, create your marinade: In a bowl, combine honey, oil, apple cider vinegar, and a healthy dose of XXX-Garlic Seasoning Rub by Miners Mix (to taste, try 1-2 tbsp, taste the marinade and add more to your preference). Set aside.
- Pat your pork chops dry and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper, to taste. If you really like garlic, sprinkle some XXX-Garlic Seasoning Rub on both sides as well.
- Place the pork chops in a resealable plastic bag. Add the marinade from step one, reseal the bag, and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least an hour.
- After your pork chops are almost done marinating, preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Remove the pork chops from the bag. Before putting them on the grill, sprinkle a bit more XXX-Garlic Seasoning Rub on either side for added garlic flavor.
- Place the pork chops on your grill and cook until the pork chop releases from the grill, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for about another 3 minutes.
- Once your pork chops reach a minimum internal temperature of 145 °F, they're ready to come off the grill. Let them rest for five minutes, then serve and enjoy.
Thanks to Miners Mix for the inspiration for our honey garlic pork chop recipe!