Heath Riles’ 2022 World Championship-Winning Rib Recipe
Congratulations to Heath Riles BBQ for taking 1st Place in the Ribs category at the 2022 Memphis in May World Championship BBQ Cooking Contest!
“I’m so proud of our team’s effort. I’m happy to say we were able to bring home 1st place in the rib division!”
– Heath Riles, Heath Riles BBQ
Go behind the scenes with the Heath Riles BBQ team at the 2022 Memphis in May World Championship BBQ Cooking Contest:
Let’s get shiggin’! We teamed up with Heath to share his FIRST PLACE RIB recipe from the Memphis in May 2022 World Championships:
Heath Riles' World Championship-winning Rib Recipe from Memphis in May 2022
- Grill or Smoker
- Take your ribs out of the pack, dry them off, skin the membrane, and trim off any excess fat.
- Season both sides of your rib with my Garlic jalapeno, Pecan, Honey, and Hot Rubs.
- Place ribs on your grill at 300° for 2 hours.
- Take ribs off after 2 hours. Wrap them with my Butter Bath & wrap in an aluminum foil. Place ribs back on grill for another hour, or until internal temperature reaches 205-208°.
- Take ribs off the grill and let them rest for an hour.
- Glaze your ribs with my Sweet BBQ Sauce and dust with my Sweet BBQ Rub. Place back on your grill for about 10 minutes to set the glaze.