Pineapple Papaya Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe
Grilled Pineapple Papaya Chicken Thighs feat. Pineapple Papaya BBQ by Torchbearer Sauces
Enjoy the sweet flavors of pineapple and papaya with this grilled chicken thigh recipe that calls for Pineapple Papaya BBQ by Torchbearer Sauces.
- 6 oz Pineapple Papaya BBQ by Torchbearer Sauces (featured BBQ sauce)
- 1-2 lb Chicken Thighs
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Olive Oil
- In a small bowl or solo cup, combine all of the spices and mix well to create a dry rub, or use a rub you've received in a past Grill Masters Club monthly box.
- Coat the chicken thighs with olive oil and apply your dry rub (Guide: How to Apply Dry Rub). Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 min.
- Preheat your grill to medium.
- After marinating, remove from fridge and add your Pineapple Papaya BBQ by Torchbearer Sauces. Toss to coat well, using more or less BBQ sauce to your preference.
- Grill the chicken thighs over medium heat until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165 °F, or about 7-10 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill, serve and enjoy!
Thanks to Torchbearer Sauces for this grilled chicken recipe!