Flounder & Asparagus in a Grill Bag
Flounder and Asparagus Packets are a healthy and flavorful weekday meal option that can be prepared in about thirty minutes. To make it a full dinner, just add rice or any other simple side dish.
The Easy Flounder and Asparagus recipe provides both a protein and a vegetable in a single dish; however, due to the fact that it is on the lighter side, you will need to add cooked rice (or riced cauliflower) or potatoes in addition to some fruit on the side in order to make it a full meal.
However, when compared to standard baked fish, these are unquestionably a cut above: the asparagus and Parmesan truly take the dish to the next level.
Flounder & Asparagus in a Grill Bag feat. Jaccard Grill Bags
- Grill (or oven)
- Jaccard Grill Bags
- Baking Sheet
- Flounder Filets
- ¼ C Butter (melted)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- ½ C Parmesan Cheese (Shredded)
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Lemon
- Preheat grill or oven to 400 °F.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, minced garlic, black pepper, parsley, smoked paprika and juice from half a lemon.
- Place one filet and a few spears of asparagus side-by-side in the grill bag.
- Spoon the seasoned garlic butter mixture over the flounder & asparagus.
- Double fold the open end of the Jaccard Grill Bags to ensure a good seal.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and place in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, or place bags directly on the grill.
- Once fish is cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F, remove from oven or grill.
- Carefully peel back the window, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.