Dry Brine Tomahawk Steak
On the Rocks Bourbon Pepper: Raise your glass and let the scent of bourbon and blood orange mingled together permeate the room. Your old spices are going to seem pointless when you try this top-shelf combination of whiskey, blood orange, peppercorns, garlic, and onion.
Use promo code GMCPS for 20% OFF + free shipping on orders over $50 at PSSeasoning.com. Valid thru 8/31/22
Dry Brine Tomahawk Steak feat. PS Seasoning On the Rocks Bourbon Pepper Grinder
- 2- 2.5 Lb. Tomahawk Steak
- 4 T 4 T On The Rocks Bourbon Pepper
- Pat the steak dry with paper towel.
- Season all over with the 4 TB of On The Rocks Seasoning. Place the steak on a wire rack lined sheet tray and place in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Rinse off the excess seasoning and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Preheat oven or smoker to 225 degrees.
- Smoke the steak until the internal temperature reaches115 degrees.
- Allow the steak to rest while you raise the temperature of the grill to 400 degrees.
- Sear the steak on both side for about 2 minutes each side.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.