Crimson Michelada (Cocktail) Recipe
Crimson Michelada feat. Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce
This Crimson Michelada has levels: Sour, spicy, and refreshing! It's a natural progression of Mexican-style dressed beers. Like most in Mexican cuisine, it incorporates salt and lime to to deliver a truly elegant mixed drink.
- Margarita Glass
- ½ oz Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce (or more, to taste)
- 7-8 oz Mexican Beer (e.g. Dos Equis, Corona, Tecate)
- 2-3 oz Clamato® (a Mexican drink made of reconstituted tomato juice concentrate & sugar – substitute V8)
- 3-4 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- ¾ Fresh Lime Juice (or 1 lime, if freshly squeezed)
- Ice (preferably cubed)
- Kosher or Sea Salt (coarse — table salt is too fine)
- Moisten the rim of your large margarita glass, and dip it into your coarse salt to liberally coat the rim.
- Add the ice.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the ice.
- Add 3-4 dashes Worcestershire sauce.
- Add ½ oz Bravado Spice Crimson Hot Sauce.
- Add 2-3 oz of Clamato (or V8)
- Pour 7-8 oz of Mexican lager, filling the glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and enjoy!
Cheers to Bravado Spice Co. for this delightful cocktail recipe featuring their Crimson Hot Sauce, an item featured in our January 2022 box!