The thin, meaty strip that is loosely connected to the underside of chicken breasts is known as a chicken tender. They have the exact same flavor as breast flesh and, when prepared correctly, are juicy and soft.
Tenders may be delicately removed off a breast or bought separately at your local market or butcher.
A homemade chicken tender meal should be just as easy as it is delicious.
The ideal finger snack is succulent, juicy fried chicken tenders covered in a coating of flour, cornmeal, and Bub ‘n Mutha’s Honey ‘n Heat s auce. Add Bub ‘n Mutha’s DownEast Dinnah Dust as a finishing touch to add flavor ad zing for a mess-free, fuss-free treat with an enticing golden crumb!
15% OFF with promo code GMC15 at www.bubnmuthas.com/order
Chicken Tenders Bub 'n Mutha's Style
- Frying Pan
- For the flour coating, mix flour, cornmeal and Bub 'n Mutha's Honey 'n Heat. Set aside.
- Beat 1 egg. Set aside
- Cut the chicken tenders (anyway you like).
- Cut the sweet potato into bite size cubes. Put them in a pan, drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with Bub 'n Mutha's DownEast Dinnah Dust and put them in the oven at 425 degrees for 35-40minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Coat the chicken tenders with the flour mix then with the egg wash and with the flour mix again before puting in the frying pan.
- Let it cook and fry into golden brown. Put it in a plate and sprinkle with Bub 'n Mutha's Honey 'n Heat for extra zing.
- Serve in a plate with the sweet potato and enjoy!