Brilliant Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburger
This burger is down right brilliant! It’s simple and full of flavor. Want to kick it up a notch? Try adding a rub or BBQ sauce from our monthly BBQ box!
Brilliant Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburgers
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1/2 cup Chopped, Cooked Bacon
- 2 tbsp Minced Onion
- 1/2 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (5.25 oz)
- 1/4 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg Lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 6 slices American Cheese
- 6 Hamburger Buns
- 1 Large Tomato Sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion Sliced
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, pork, bacon, onion, mushroom soup, panko bread crumbs, egg and BBQ sauce.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Form meat mixture into 6 equal sized patties.
- Place patties onto preheated grill and cook for 6-8 minutes per side, or until internal temperature of each patty reaches a safe temperature of 165 degrees.
- During last few minutes of cooking, add cheese slices to tops of patties and cook until melted through.
- Remove from heat and serve on toasted hamburger buns with lettuce, tomato, and red onion slices.