Brilliant Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburger
This burger is down right brilliant. Its simple and full of flavor. Want to kick it up a notch? Try adding a rub or BBQ sauce from our Monthly BBQ Box
Brilliant Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce
- 6 slices American cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- In large bowl, mix together beef, pork, bacon, onion, mushroom soup, panko crumbs, egg, and barbecue sauce. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Form meat mixture into 6 equal sized patties. Place onto grill and cook for 6-8 minutes per side, or until internal temperature of each patty reaches a safe temperature of 165 degrees.
- During last few minutes of cooking, add cheese slices to tops of patties and cook until melted through. Remove from heat and serve on toasted hamburger buns with lettuce, tomato, and red onion slices.