Roast Beef Sliders w/ Blue Cheese Recipe
Blue Cheese Roast Beef Sliders feat. Bigfoot Bold BBQ Sauce
These delicious roast beef sliders are easy to make and feature Bigfoot Bold BBQ Sauce from Bow Valley BBQ.
- 1 cup Bigfoot Bold BBQ Sauce (featured box item)
- 12 oz Roast Beef (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 Large White Onion (sliced / julienned)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Blue Cheese (crumbles work)
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 12 Slider Buns (butter buns are best)
- Julienne the white onion and simmer on MEDIUM heat with butter until well caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Deglaze the onions with Bigfoot Bold BBQ Sauce and add water. Bring to a simmer and turn heat to LOW.
- In a small saucepan, combine blue cheese and heavy cream. Bring to a low simmer on MEDIUM-LOW heat until the mixture has melted and blended.
- Add shaved roast beef to the BBQ-onion mixture to warm. Serve on toasted buns and top with cheese mixture.
- Build each slider with 2 ounces of shaved/warmed roast beef on the base of each butter bun.
- Pour 1 tsp. of cheese sauce over top, and a spoonful of the BBQ-onion mixture and build the sliders.
Thanks to Bow Valley BBQ for this delicious recipe!