Big Hoss Bloody Mary
What flavors are in a Big Hoss Bloody Mary? If you don’t know what to anticipate, the taste can wow you. It has a delicious taste that is both salty and peppery. Along with the flavors of the other components, you can taste the smoke sauce and rub.
Use promo code GMCBPB4L for 15% off your first order at BBQPitBoys.com. Valid thru 8/31/22.
BBQ Pit Boys Big Hoss Bloody Mary
- 1 T
Kansas City Smoke Rub
- 5 Dashes Habanero Smoke Sauce
- 4 oz Dry Gin
- Ice cubes
- 12 oz Bloody Mary Mix (your favorite)
- 2 T Dennis’ Hot Horseradish
- 5 Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 oz Pickle or Olive Brine
- 2 Slices Lemon
- ½ t Celery Salt
- ½ t Coarse Steak Spice
- Garnish of your liking
- Mix together Kansas City Smoke Rub, celery salt and steak spice. Put mixture onto a flat saucer. Rub lemon all around the rim of 2 glasses, and then place the glasses into the spice mixture to coat the lip of the glasses.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes.
- Add Habanero Smoke Sauce, Worcestershire, pickle or olive brine, horseradish, and gin to each glass (equal amounts into each glass).
- Fill to the rim with your favorite Bloody Mary mix.
- Take a pinch of the rub from the plate and sprinkle it atop each drink.
- Add your preferred garnish: a lemon, pepperoni stick, bacon, pickle, or celery stick to the top. This is where you can get creative! Enjoy!