Beer Battered Onion Rings
What could possibly be better than onion rings fried in beer? You are either on the Rings squad or the Fries team. However, we are certain that this dish will win over even the most devoted fans of fries.
Onion rings are a culinary staple, and these examples will not let you down. Additionally, getting the kids engaged in these activities is a lot of fun.
20% off your first order at LanesBBQ.com w/ promo code GMCLUB20
Lane's Signature Beer Battered Onion Rings with Sorta White Dipping Sauce
- Cut off top and bottom of Onions and remove outer layer.
- Slice onion into half inch to an inch pieces (Your preference).
- Break up slices of onion into rings and place in bowl/tray.
- Season Onion rings with Lane's Signature Rub and toss around.
- Add cooking oil to a skillet about an inch deep and heat oil to 350 degrees.
- In a container add flour, 2 tbsp Lane's Signature Rub, 1 can of Beer - Mixture should be a thinner than toothpaste like texture.
- Once oil has reached temp use tongs and dunk a few onion rings in the batter and place them into the oil.
- Leave rings in oil until they start browning then flip - cook the other side till golden brown.
- Once rings are done remove and place on paper towel and lightly season with Lane's Signature.
- Ketchup is a classic condiment, but if you're looking for something special we suggest using Lane's Sorta White Sauce as a killer Onion Ring dipping sauce!