BBQ Tacos w/ Cabbage & Basil Aioli
Tacos are all the rage lately, and it’s easy to see why. They’re delicious, filling and pretty much perfect for lunch or dinner. However, if you’ve ever been to a “authentic” taco place, you’ve probably been served something along the lines of decent tacos but nothing that really stood out.
Well…I have a solution for that! Tacos with cabbage and basil aioli. The cabbage is an excellent base and the addition of fresh basil gives an awesome bite to your taco and additional bbq sauce that make it even more delicious!
Use promo code GMC! for $10 off at https://honkes.myshopify.com/
Honke-style BBQ Tacos w/ Cabbage & Basil Aioli
Honke's Chipotle Moppin Sauce & Honke's Mustard Paint(if you like buffalo, try using Black Beard’s)
- Freshly Griddled Corn Tortilla Shells
- 4 oz Your Favorite Smoked Meat: Pulled Pork, Chicken or Sliced Brisket!
- Shredded Cabbage with Basil Aioli
- 1 oz Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Sliced Fresh Jalapeño
- Fresh Cilantro
Cabbage w/ Basil Aioli
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Mayo
- 2 Cups Shredded Cabbage and Carrots
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Basil (torn into pieces)
- Cabbage w/ Basil Aioli - Mix all ingredients together and reserve.
- Top the corn (or flour) tortilla shell with your smoked meat of choice and desired amount of coleslaw.
- Then top with cheese, drizzle with both BBQ sauces and finish with cilantro and jalapeño! Use a fork and dig in!