BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe (Oven + Grill Cheat Method)
This recipe allows you to cook your ribs in the oven, then finish on the grill to add impart your desired level of char and an even texture. Use spare ribs for St. Louis style, or back ribs if you prefer!
Oven-baked Pork Ribs feat. Bigfoot Bold BBQ Sauce
This barbecue pork rib recipe features Bigfoot Bold BBQ Sauce from Bow Valley BBQ. It starts in the oven and finishes on the grill!
- Roasting Pan or Casserole Dish
- 12 oz Bigfoot Bold BBQ Sauce (featured box item!)
- 1 rack Pork Side Spare Ribs (St. Louis) or Back Ribs (use spare ribs for St. Louis style)
- 5 oz Dry Rub (try Loubier's All Purpose Rub Mild or Bow Valley's Missing Link)
- ½ cup Water
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Clean and trim the ribs to your preference.
- Rub the full exterior of the rack with your chosen dry rub and place into roasting pan or casserole dish.
- Add water to the bottom of the pan and cover with foil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes covered (low and slow!). Remove from oven and let rest uncovered.
- Preheat your grill on MEDIUM heat to clean grates.
- Remove from grill and serve as a full rack, single ribs or anything in between!
Thanks to Bow Valley BBQ for this lovely St. Louis-style rib recipe!