Bacon Whiskey Venison Chili
This Bacon Whiskey Chili will keep you toasty even on the chilliest of days since it is loaded with bacon, fresh ground venison, and an excessive amount of beans. And with these straightforward pointers from Handzee, accomplishing this goal is not hard at all.
Use promo code GMCBPB4L for 15% off your first order at BBQPitBoys.com. Valid thru 8/31/22.
BBQ Pit Boys Bacon Whiskey Venison Chili
- Ground Venison
- Maple syrup
- Baked beans
- Kidney beans
- Roma tomatoes
- Chipotle & adobo sauce
- Tomato paste
BBQ Pit Boys Smokey Whiskey BBQ Sauce(or your fav whiskey)
- Olive oil
- Chop up mushrooms, bacon and onions.
- Over high heat sear the chopped veggies and bacon.
- Add in some maple syrup and whiskey OR BBQ Pit Boys Smokey Whiskey BBQ Sauce.
- Coat the outside of the venison with some oil.
- Sear both sides of the venison over high heat.
- Place the pot of veggie and bacon mix over medium heat.
- Add seared venison to the mix of cooked veggies and bacon and mix in the venison.
- Add some heat with adobo chilis or your fav heat item.
- Add the tomato paste, Kidney beans, chicpeas, corn, baked beans and mix everything up while cooking.
- Add the tomato paste and season with SPG or your fav seasoning and mix everything.
- Cover and cook for 20mins or so over low-med heat while stirring regularly.