Apple Pie Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
This pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon and grilled comes out really juicy and soft, and it has a superb taste thanks to the crispy bacon. However, the amusement does not end there. For the most delicious pork tenderloin supper imaginable, the whole tenderloin is encased in a sweet apple pie filling and then wrapped in bacon.
This pork tenderloin was created with your satisfaction in mind. After all, you get a taste of each and every one of the tastiest tastes in each and every bite! The pork tenderloin was seasoned with Underwood Ranches Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce and wrapped in savory, crispy bacon. The apples were tucked away into the luscious center of the pork tenderloin.
Apple Pie Stuffed Pork Tenderloin feat. Underwood Ranches Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce
Underwood Ranches Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce
- Apple Pie Filling
- Thick Cut Bacon
- Red Dirt Rich Old Pit Dust Rub
Substitute Sweet Rub Ingredients:
- ¼ C Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Slather pork tenderloin with Underwood Ranches Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce
- Coat with Red Dirt Rich Old Pit Dust Rub or substitute sweet rub.
- Marinate in refrigerator for up to 3 hours.
- Create a pocket for the stuffing: Slice pork tenderloin longways, through the middle, without slicing all the way through.
- Stuff the pork tenderloin with the apple pie filling.
- Wrap slices of bacon around the tenderloin, sealing the apple pie filling in the middle.
- Place the tenderloin on your grill preheated to medium.
- Grill for 15 minutes, or until reaching internal temperature of 140 °F.
- Remove from grill and wrap in foil to rest for 15 minutes, then slice and serve.