5 Minute Grilled BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
So let’s say you are doing a BBQ and you want to mix it up. You go to the kitchen while everyone is indulging in the meat you have cooked and you check the pantry then fridge. You have some chicken breasts, beans, rice, and extra bbq sauce lying around. So what do you do? You make grilled BBQ chicken quesadillas.
Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 5 -7 Minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup of brown Rice
- 1 lb of chicken breast
- Any BBQ Sauce You Want
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
- Pack of flour tortillas
- 1 cup of black beans
- Boil & cook rice.
- Preheat grill on high heat
- Cut your chicken breast thin.
- Throw your chicken breast on the grill and cook 2-3 minutes per side. Made sure they are cooked all the way threw.
- Heat chicken and beans with BBQ sauce in a large sauté pan.
- After rice is cooked, add to chicken and bean mix. Mix well. Add more bbq sauce if needed.
- Add Cheddar cheese to the bottom of three tortillas.
- Spread mixture out evenly on each of the 3 tortillas and top each with additional cheddar cheese.
- Top each quesadilla with remaining three tortillas.
- Heat quesadillas for 1-2 minutes on the grill (low heat).
- Brown the tortillas on both sides being careful when flipping.
- Cook until tortillas are browned on both sides and cheese has melted.
- Serve half quesadilla per person.